I really am one who maintains a positive outlook on life and what's possible, no matter how challenging a situation or person might appear. It began with the blog "The Boomer Grind - No One Ever Told Me!" This blog is a simple life review of all the life challenges I and other boomers have had to navigate, endure and prevail.
Several of my 2013 blogs reveal my beliefs, attitudes and passions for life, family and business. Doing this review is good for the soul and reminder of who I will continue to strive to be in 2014 and beyond.
Thanks for taking a little time with these blogs and I trust they provide you insight and inspiration. They do so for me.
- Entrepreneurial Leaders Do What Matters (I'm a longtime, serial entrepreneur).
- Purpose Driven Leadership - Servant Leadership (I launched a Google+ community on Servant Leadership, which has grown to some 260 followers).
- The World According To Our Children - Future Servant Leaders (This poem sums up my experience of my sons and expectations of why they will make the world a better place).
- Your Blog Can Predict Your Success Or Failure (I am one who believes in continuous learning - personal and professional development).
- America - Greatness In The Making (I have deep faith, hope and belief in the American people who I refer to as "The Faithful Majority" in one of my books - published in Kindle version and soon to be released in a print version.
- It Is Confirmed - Boomers Will Be Rolled Into Their Graves (I'm a boomer and love it and plan on living life to the fullest and leave a legacy of love and meaning that inspires future generations).
- Jimmy V - A Coaching Legacy Seeking Cancer Cures (I'm inspired by the lives and legacies of others).
- Authentic Legacy - Zig Zigler (One of the greats who has inspired me throughout my business career).
- I Will Greet This Day With Love In My Heart (Thank God I was reminded of this by one of my sons while he was struggling with understanding himself, his life purpose and what's next for him).
- Brain Research: Positive Attitude Improves Performance (Great to see that research is proving what the positive attitude community has always believed and their belief comes from Biblical teachings).
- A Lifetime of Servant Leadership and One Servant Leader's Legacy (Both of these blogs are my thoughts on the loss of my Mother-In-Law and a mentor).
Thanks for sharing some of your time with these blogs. May you have a tremendous and blessed 2014.
~ Alan Goldsberry, Author and CEO of ZFactor Group Publishing
ZFactor blog explores and discusses a variety of techniques, tools and discoveries by successful people that will assist others to achieve greater personal and professional success. ZFactor is a proprietary coaching methodology based upon the premise that successful people think and act differently. The ZFactor methodology is proven to accelerate a person's ability to think and act differently.