Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Darn Glad 2013 Is Done!

I'm not a superstitious person, but 20(13) was a bit_ _ of a year. With family and friend's health issues and deaths, business challenges and my attempts to understand the motivations of my two sons (ages 20 and 23). 2013 was a year of many doors closing and several new opportunities.

I really am one who maintains a positive outlook on life and what's possible, no matter how challenging a situation or person might appear. It began with the blog "The Boomer Grind - No One Ever Told Me!" This blog is a simple life review of all the life challenges I and other boomers have had to navigate, endure and prevail.

Several of my 2013 blogs reveal my beliefs, attitudes and passions for life, family and business. Doing this review is good for the soul and reminder of who I will continue to strive to be in 2014 and beyond. 

Thanks for taking a little time with these blogs and I trust they provide you insight and inspiration. They do so for me.
Thanks for sharing some of your time with these blogs. May you have a tremendous and blessed 2014.

~ Alan Goldsberry, Author and CEO of ZFactor Group Publishing

ZFactor blog explores and discusses a variety of techniques, tools and discoveries by successful people that will assist others to achieve greater personal and professional success. ZFactor is a proprietary coaching methodology based upon the premise that successful people think and act differently. The ZFactor methodology is proven to accelerate a person's ability to think and act differently.




No comments: